Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Last week we went on a short journey

Corfu. This island is a separate special place in my heart and soul.


there is all that is needed to compensate for strength and inspiration.I am in love with Corfu) every time I come with a bunch of pictures and a head full of new ideas.


I like  photographing doors and windows.now is a complete collection)) once I'll gather them up on the hill pixelsand and show you))



so I love unpainted walls, residential areas, narrow streets. that can be more beautiful a simple life?






blog with my name can not be without a sunset :))


and flowers. they are always beautiful.


but where are the dolls? they are sewn. three simultaneously. I told you about Corfu fills inspiration? :))

sincerely yours, Marina

2 comments:

  1. Βλέπω οτι έχουμε μία μεγάλη κοινή αγάπη την Κέρκυρα και χαίρομαι γι αυτό!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ΧΑΡΑ, την λατρέυω την Κέρκυρα! εκεί συναντιούνται οι 2 μεγάλες μου αγάπες - η Ελλάδα και η Ιταλία

    ReplyDelete